The strainer is an indispensable device on the pipeline conveying medium. It is usually installed in the input end of pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, level control valve, and other equipment. The strainer is made of a cylinder, a stainless steel strainer screen, a sewage discharge part, a transmission device and an electrical control part. When the medium passes through the screen, its impurities are blocked. For cleaning, just need to take the removable cartridge out and install it again after treatment. Therefore, the usage and maintenance are very convenient.
1. The strainer is called Y-Pattern Strainer as its strainer screen and valve body form a sharp angle like the letter "Y".
2. Y-Pattern Strainer is usually composed of the valve body, the double-layer stainless steel strainer screen as well as the sealing washer.
3. The core part of strainer is a strainer screen which is composed of the strainer screen frame and the stainless steel wire.
4. Y-Pattern Strainer is a product that separates solid particles from fluids, improves purity of the product, and guarantees equipment safety.
It's called a basket strainer for its basket-shape strainer screen is different from other screens.
1. A basket strainer is applied to filter sundries in the pipeline. The area of its filtration sling is 2-3 times bigger than area of bore size pipeline.
2. The basket strainer is mainly composed of adapters, cartridge bodies, strainer baskets, flanges, flange covers and fasteners, etc.
3. The sundries in liquids in the pipeline are collected to the strainer screen by the strainer when liquids flow through the strainer. The cover shall be opened and the screen shall be cleaned in a certain extent.
Design standard: ASME B16.34
Length of structure: ASME B16.10
Flange connecting end: ASME B16.5
Wall thickness: ASME B16.34
Inspection and test: API 598
Pressure and temperature rating: ASME B16.34
Product scope: NPS 2 Inch - NPS 24 Inch, Class 150 - 300 LB
Main body material: ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A352 LCB, ASTM A216 WCC, ASTM A217 WC6, ASTM A217 WC9, ASTM A351 CF8, ASTM A351 CF8M, ASTM A351 CF3, ASTM A351 CF3M, ASTM A890 4A, etc.